The Assembly Rooms Emporium occupies a lovely 18th century Grade II listed heritage building. Inside you can find stalls selling:
– Vintage men’s clothing and accessories
– Alternative clothing and accessories, including Steampunk and Victoriana
– A wide range of pre-loved books, jigsaws and games
– Vinyl records and music cassettes
– Retro and vintage style items including bags, games, t-shirts, prints and collectables
– Gemstones, shells, rocks, minerals and fossils
– Hand-made greetings cards and postcards
– Jewellery and wellness accessories
– And a tearoom providing a delicious range of cakes, biscuits, light snacks and drinks.
The building is located in historic Lancaster’s city centre just a short distance away from the Market Gate shopping centre, local Georgian gems including the City Museum in Market Square and the Maritime Museum on St. George’s Quay, and the magnificent Lancaster Castle.
This market is open Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 4.30pm (except Bank Holidays).
View on Google maps: 10 King St, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 1JN, UK