Complicare Ltd. are here to ensure that all our clients have access to compassionate support in the community.
This is something that can only be achieved by genuinely caring about those that need our services and sticking to a person-centred, outcome-based approach to all aspects of our service – as well as signposting people to other services where appropriate (not all help and support needs to come from a social care provider, after all). We work hard to ensure that the right people are delivering the right support, in line with the wishes of those that need that support. This will include training for support workers which is tailored to the individual needs of each of our clients.
We provide the following support services (as well as many more):
- Cleaning services
- Emotional support
- Support to live the life that YOU want to live
- Driving you to appointments.
- Helping to plan, organise and attend days out.
- Support for organising and attending holidays.
- Medication reminders, meal preparation, shopping and other day to day social tasks.
- Support with booking, managing and attending appointments.
- Support managing and filling out paperwork.
- Signposting individuals to access the appropriate support for needs which are outside of the scope of our services.
- Overnight Support
- Supporting people out of residential/hospital environments back into their own homes (needs dependent)
We offer these services to all adults aged 18 and over including those with intellectual disabilities, autism, dementia, physical disabilities and an array of mental/physical health needs.
Unsure whether this might be right for you? We can come out to discuss this further at zero cost to you or your loved ones. We might even be able to point you in the right direction, should we be unable to help!
Call today: 01524 963493